Zeo concept ab
CEC-Foder is a safe, natural and very effective feed additive that passes through the digestion system and absorbs and removes harmful substances such as mould. These harmful substances are then excreted through the purifying organs. For example, if the animal has diarrhea, loses weight, is tired, stiff, and has difficulty building muscle, it may have been exposed to mould toxins. CEC-Foder is an effective toxin binder full of antioxidants that also helps maintain the body's important pH balance. CE-Fodder also releases nutrients such as minerals, e.g. silicon, and facilitates the absorption of amino acids.
If your animal is experiencing the following problems, CEC-Foder can offer support, balance and a return to a normal condition
- Diarrhea, running, recurring, e.g. during feed changes
- Coat-related issues (poor hair growth/shedding)
- Difficulty maintaining weight
- Reduced muscle development
- Loss of appetite, tiredness
- Respiratory Problems
- Stiff muscles or joints
- Broken, flaky hooves
- Coat issues like eczema, equine pastern dermatitis, etc.
Please note! If the animal is ill, it should be examined by a veterinarian.
CEC-Foder helps your animal to help itself. In a completely natural way.
The effect of zeolites has been tested and confirmed by veterinarians.
CEC-Foder has the following properties and effects
- Powerful toxin binder. Removes mycotoxins, e.g. mold, aflatoxins,
- urea, ammonia, substances that are precursors to viruses, and heavy metals.
- Detoxifies and facilitates the functioning of the kidneys and liver.
- Binds gram-negative bacteria and helps prevent colic and laminitis.
- Reduces itching and eczema.
- Maintains the body's pH balance.
- Increases nutrient absorption and reduces the risk of imbalance when making feed changes.
- Improves bone mineralisation and growth, reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Faster recovery after performance.
- Healthier and stronger hooves.
- Shiny coat with a deeper colour.
- Strengthens the immune system and improves the animal's overall health, vitality and fertility.
CEC-Foder (Zeolite CP) is approved and tested by the EU and FAMIQS for all animal husbandry.
ECE AB's zeolites are manufactured and mined in accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 quality and environmental requirements.